Friday, September 03, 2004

Completely Anecdotal, But...





An aquaintance of mine in the theater world was a Kucinich supporter, he even handed out literature to the gang, which I politely accepted, politely read, and dismissed. He's a quite liberal fellow who doesn't trust Bush any further than he can throw him, and has harsh things to say about Fox News and Ann Coulter besides (for the record, Coulter to me is a slightly more entertaining version of Sean Hannity, and the only time Fox gets on my nerves is when they stuff Laci Peterson and whatnot down my throat).


A few weeks ago I ran into him again at a theater camp, and as the crowd had some burgers and beer by the campfire, I heard him throw Kerry to the wolves: "He's gonna get his ass kicked."


Sour grapes? I thought so, too. I didn't believe anybody's ass was going to get kicked. I don't know that I believe it now. but I'm starting to get open to the suggestion...

No comments: