Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Why I Will Never Vote for John McCain, Part...

Now, if George Bush said this:

I would rather have a clean government than one where quote First Amendment rights are being respected, that has become corrupt.

...you can bet that the TV Stations would be broadcasting it from sea to shining sea, 24 hours a day, joyfully burbling about the President's incipient fascism. But John McCain, the "Maverick", well the press just loves him, even as he speaks out against the he plus ultra of American political culture, the very foundation of our Republic, the Goose that Lays the damn Golden Eggs. I mean, I know it would be the first time a Maverick killed a Goose, but really...

I can't believe I voted for this stormtrooper in the 2000 primaries. Fortunately, I don't think he has a shot of winning the GOP nomination.

No comments: