Monday, February 06, 2006

Incidentally...

I'm belatedley taking part in the great Cartoon Blogburst of '06, because it all seems like the same old, same old, to me. Christian fundies shriek, they're called names and made fun of (as they should be, but I have a different definition of "fundie" than some). Islamic fundies shriek, and the lettered class falls over themselves to whip themselves for "insensitivity". We've all seen this movie: they can only get mad at white people, but I'm the racist for being a fan of my own culture and for wishing everyone to be held to the same standard. So what's for dinner?

Yet it's useful to point out just how low they enemy is prepared to sink, how baldly they're prepared to state their ambitions. Et voila...

But don't let it trouble you. Just keep chanting that it's all Bush's fault.

No comments: