Sunday, June 15, 2003

SOOOOOOOOOOO.....





The week's hiatus was necessary. Around June I feel the need to just walk away from everything that's been driving me nuts (checked the blood pressure in one of those free machines in the supermarket. 142 over 84. Yikes.) But I'll be posting daily from now on, that I can promise you...





In other news, a website I used to write for, Punk Fix, seems to have resurfaced, so I've posted the link. It's the work of basically one dude, and he's very laid back but with a great deal of experience in all thinks punkified.





Also, I done went and bought me a new computer, and got myself a new email address in the process. Please direct your questions, comments, obscene remarks, expressions of outrage and/or righteous indignation, difficulties, doubts, scruples, inarticulate grunts, and childish attempts to call attention to yourself to dukebikerider@earthlink.net. If I like you, I might even explain the "dukebikerider" part.

No comments: